Harlow! I have loads of pictures up on blog. I just love taking pictures of the things i do. And, i want a camera soon. Not now, i just said 'soon'. (: So i'm pretty much lethargic. Two night shifts in a row with lack of sleep is too much to handle sometimes. -_- Today doesn't feels like an off day. Daymm you. Anyway, i've decided to change the blog template to a plain white temporarily. (:(:
On the 16th March, we went out on a short date. Everyday is a dating day for us. We had delicious nasi lemak at fong seng and slacked the evening away at west coast park. Busy laughing at silly people. Bf's busy playing his hp lame game while i'm so free snapping away. I even requested the bf to take a picture of me lying on the mat because i blardy wants it for my blog. (feeling jambuzzz for a moment. tak pasal eh?) What an ass huh. It was a good weather. (And, i wasn't looking forward to work. Sigh.)
















The next morning, we had breakfast at mcds. (yummeh!) I took a nap and woke up five hours later. Lunch at teh tarik. (Gawd, i've been eating way too much now.) Second night was horrible! As liah said before, 'kauuu! kau berdengkur punya kuat siaaaa'. See, the snoring level determines how tired one is. I am tired. I had prata breakfast and went to nap. Again, i woke up early for popeye's lunch. See pictures! Camwhore yet again. (dia mau layan aku je tu) I was listening to the bf's crapping about his wildest imagination ever. Apparently, he saw a contractor's helmet floating on the water and ....(dengan selambanya) 'eh, i rasa dia terslipped and fall in ah. mesti ada mayat dia somewhere.' (with example shots of attempting suicide) hahaha. The view was acceptably ok. Next up, vivo. Tempted to shop but, i decided to hold it till the next pay. Need to save up for our short getaway soon. I'm missing the ica chickies. We all should meet up soon. It's Leila's and Liah's birthday this week. I'm also missing Aishah and the rest. Let's go for a swim girls! So busy with faizal and work. I'm hardly at home. In need of family time. This sunday is an off day finally. Hurrah! Let's meet up. Everyone owe me a date now. See ya!
Thanks bf! I suka you! Happy 29 months!
Dental appointment tmr. *shivers*
No comments:
Post a Comment