Good day! Now, where do i start? (:
I pray for better days up ahead. I hate thunderstorm days! Yup, like i simply get mad over nothing. Silly of course but that's me. Falling in and out of love is common. When you're mad, you get so blunt and all the things which you didn't meant at first comes out for real. Weird, isn't it? I was pretty much rebellious and it somehow upsets him. Because i'm not a forgiver. I admit it was wholly my fault but, i chose not to get easily defeated. Such ego. Blame it on my mum's bad genes. I think i inherit her (very) bad attitude. I'm a heartbreaker too! (like her) I tend to say things i don't mean it just to spite the other party. I'm sorry. I had real tears coming out. Because i'm terribly sorry for what i've said and done. And, i love you. For good and bad times, i love you faizal. You mean the world to me. (:
On a happier note, i watched 'When in Rome' earlier. Such impromptu plan. We had mcspicy burger meal while discussing about movies. I'll rate it 3/5. It is good but, not good enough. Lacking a bit of humour cause i don't remember laughing out loud long enough. Hahahahahaha. Oh, i gave full stars for 'how to train your dragon'. Powerful effects and graphics. The bf loves the black dragon (mcm muka kucing) Challenger is our next favourite shop we frequently visit. For fun! This time, out of the blue, i thought of getting the onto headphones. Again, for fun! Don't you start giggling at me when i say 'i want to start jogging again'. (liah cam semangat 5 minit lagek) WAHAHAHA. Oh c'mon. Can i hear loud cheers from you all esp the bf? Next pay probably. After browsing, we shared a bubble tea and munch pies & cakes. Busy people-watching. Human comes in very different shapes, sizes and patterns. I enjoy people-watching. It's a lifetime hobby. Hehehe.



Terrified faces. o-O
Last Sunday, i was posted to train checkpoints. Yaaaaa, mendak! Only three trains within 7 hours. -_- We all start telling our ghostly encounters. I must say, shameer is the most suay-est person on earth. Spooky workplace. Let's not scare one another ok. Bed time for now. Happy working! Night. Love ya.
No comments:
Post a Comment