Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Random Ramblings.
Hello. Today is another random kingdom day. (rhymeeee~) I'm pretty much slacked at work. It's the 2nd day at train checkpoint and (yawnnn~), it's boring. My most favourite mentor finally came back from her long vacation leave. Heee. It is yet another rainy day plus a lot of flashy lightning seen on the way home. Yupppp, on the scooter with no jackets on. We both were totally drenched in and out, scooting our way home. Daymmmmm, it's a little bit of fun though. If there's such a thing as a live camera along the whole stretch of expressway, you can spot a crazy couple yelling happily when all flooded roads starts splashing on us. (horrible actually. -_-)
Almost fell asleep on the couch while waiting for the rain to stop. (which it did!) Bf bought me to Spize at River Valley. He had roti john and mine was mee goreng pattaya. I could probably be tired of eating because i can't stuff them all in my throat. It was delicious but, too oily! Sigh. To calm the tummy down, we made rounds at the Great World City. Wahahaha. Looking at those beautiful adidas jacket. Anyone got discounts? (or members kerja adidas?) Muahahahahaha. And, we sped all the way home. I love the bf's hilarious sentence of the day. When he saw a mamak walking in the middle of the road like his father owns it, he goes "Excuse me mamak, please move away from the road. I have an emergency. My gf wants to berak." Yes, i mean it. I was in a critical condition. Lucky, i was parked at the home toilet on time. Excellent job bf! I love our silly dates. That's all folks! I'm going to send in my biometric passport application soon. Yipee! Gawd, make 2010 a good year for me. I want to lose weight can? (giggles)
Going to bathe and to bed. Love you bf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment