Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Holidays!



Hi. I insist on posting something before i leave Singapore for Batam. (: This week has been taking too much of my well deserved sleep time. Whats with the 2 days of crazy WITS course, bf's d&d, pay day/v'day celeb and the fanatic body language trainer. I've to admit that his work is interesting. But, when he starts praising himself, i get bored. Damn bored. I am so looking forward to this super short getaway. I need it so badly because this body has been aching so badly for the past few days. Oh, another good news to yay about. It's pay day! *screams* Strangely, i didn't splurge much this time. Treat the bf for some good food. Mum & sis got her share. And, i really need to spend them wisely. (: Because KL trip is onzzzzz! (baik!) Yeap, kiah took my foolish idea seriously and we've already booked tickets. Four girls and 2 guys going on a one day trip to KL. It's gonna be fun! Excited. Really. (Spells freedom) Bf is going to be a permanent police officer very soon. Let's all wish him best of luck. May everything runs smoothly for him. Insyaallah.

Oh, anyway, (chuckles) i saw 2-3 'kutu' on one of my friend's head yesterday. Like finally, after multiple attempts. It's like a game of spot the difference. Damn hard to see unless i have microscopic eyes. LOL. WITS course is great. I love the silly games played. I even love doing group works and we're one of the best groups in class. Good job guys! Body language is fantastic. To be able to detect if someone's lying by looking at their body language. You want to know more, come date me out! lolz. Ok let me start my story on the D&D and V'day.



Juliet Division Dinner & Dance 11 Feb 2010
Theme: Masquerade (ahh crap. no need to follow theme ok.)








D&D falls on my sleepiest day ever. I didn't slept well last night because i can't decide on what to wear. Daym. Once lectures over, we had a short mass exercise with the NS police. Such retards standing under the bloody hot sun. So i requested to go back home first to bathe nicely. I was crazily running around the house, dressing up and trying to hurry do my face. To add to our misery, we had to face the fucking jam-ban and reached there at 8pm. Very star karat. On a happier note, when we were seated, the guest of honour speech ended and food was served. Wahahaha. But, food is not nice at all! Crap food. Crap performance.

The only thing i'm so happy about is, the bf daringly went up on stage to take part in a silly contest. Good ah. Oh well, he won 2nd and the 'kedekut' emcee gave him a daiso basket. (mau aku campak je kat muka dia) Good try though! We got free mask and picture frame as door gift. And, we only left the place once the lucky draw is over. LOL. The bf is too over-confident that his number will strike. Because they really got good gifts to give away. ): No luck lah dey. It was a great night. I wore a ruffle sleeveless top with pants and heels. I had fun. With who else but bf. We didn't took much pictures. Some taken using others cam. We were the first few to get out of the ballroom and head home. Thanks bf for the great night. (oh lucky i never over-dress!)



Valentine's Day (advance) 12 Feb 2010




(Nice mole bebeh! - This boy likes to go naked everywhere. Sigh.)


We celebrate V'day yesterday. Way in advance because we can't celebrate it on the day itself. Since it's pay day, it was my turn to treat him to Swensens. To celebrate my first pay day and his excellent marksman. (tembak baik gengs) I look damn ugly after a day at work. Finally, i had oreo ice cream. Worth every single cents! Almost bought a top at fourskin but the bf think it's not worth the money for a plain coloured shirt. Haiyaaaaa. It's nice. I think. I want. TO BUY. (: Sigh. We window shopped the entire marina square before heading home. Yeh, nothing much. No flowers. No fancy gifts. Nothing. Simple affair. I love you bf. Happy Valentine's Day, baby!







I stumbled upon this pic on facebook. I think it was taken months ago. (fat arms right, i know!) At Straits Kitchen Hyatt Hotel. Nice couple shot hor. Oklah. I need to go pack my bag now. I'm supposed to wake up at 5.30am tmr. Expect crazy human traffic at HFC. Less makeup tmr. Go to go.

Happy CNY to all chinese friends! Gong xi Gong xi!
Happy V'day to boyfriend, Md Faizal!
Happy Birthday to Kak Mariam, Hafiz Azali & Pei Wen.
Happy soon 2 years 4 months love!
And, happy pay day! Yahooo!

Happy Holidays!

No comments: