










Hello! Bear with me. I'm summarising a week long post. I've been busy with trainings thus the lack of updates. I head to bed by 9. It gets tiring when i had sleepless nights for no apparent reason. Last Sunday, i had my virgin trip to Simpang Bedok. How kental, i know! It was at four in the afternoon and there were lesser crowds. I had to drag the bf there if not, we'll never step our foot there. Ok, hear my(and bf) poor ratings. 3/5. The food is not so nice and i'm disturbed by the flies and bees, flying around our root beer float. I am very sure this is going to be our last trip. Muahahaha. We watched 'Tooth Fairy' and it was so good. The storyline is funny, the co-actor looks extremely funny and we had a good laugh. Worth watching. And, i just love my bf. Dating with him has always been excitingly fun.






Yesterday, I met the girlfriends. YAYYYY! Gave them a big big hug because i really miss them. Miss hanging out and gossips. We had our conversation over dinner, walk a few rounds at jp and head to the playground for our camwhore. Unfortunately, the sequence shots didn't worked out. Above are the pictures taken with iphone. Yehh, my takbolehbluetoothkathplain iphone. Hahahaha. Let's swim soon. Keep me sane girls. It's been a crazy month without hearing from you all. Keep in touch ok. Love you all. Oh last, pls update me if any of you is in a relationship or anything close to that. *applies to aishah too*. (:




Last two days, i had photo-taking for my warrant card. How exciting. Now that bf and me has a warrant card. We'll flash them at each other soon and play police and thief nak? Hahahahaha. The photographer did a wonderful job when he agreed to take a group shot of my friends with his power mama camera. It turned out so gorgeous and it's a pity that i can't upload them up on blog because we're in our uniforms. lol lol lol. Yesterday, while waiting for the trainer to come, we girls had a crazy time playing 'tit tit tit..rumah terbakar bla bla bla' and heart attack. How childhood deprived we are. We laughed and it was a memorable time doing silly things. Karti did recorded us while we're at it. We even experienced spooky toilet lights at the comp lab and we frantically ran for our lives when nana(our best ghost buster) ran first. Muahahahaha. What a great friday to end with. Good lunch, great company, silly jokes. (: You girls are great. I'm gonna miss kiah & leila once we've posted out. I'm going wdlands checkpoint. Let's go VS on march. Wahahaha. See you all on mon.


I just spent three hours plus, blogging and uploading pictures. I just got back from teh tarik with bf. That fucked up vespa broke down again. *faints* Bf's working so i'll be accompanying mum tonight. Tmr, i must start looking for the d&d outfit. Damn, the bf just told me it's this thursday?!!! I'm not prepared for it. Eh, do you think i'll look nice with dickies bag? I THINK i need a bag for work and i had to carry so much things every day. Will i look like a tortoise? Heeeee. Just asking. I'm looking forward to our annual batam getaway on cny. I shall celebrate Valentines' Day in advance which will be on the 12 feb. Let's hope the graduation briefing will end early. Pls fast forward the week. I want to shop bebeh! (: (: Ok go to go. Sending pants for alter. Have a fabulous weekends. Good night and take care. I love you bf. So in love with you. Hehe. *blow kisses*
No comments:
Post a Comment