Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quidnunc.









When everyone on earth is having their monday blues syndrome, i was out all day having fun despite the slight drizzle. I'm craving for bbq chicken wings since weeks ago so we went down to ecp hawker centre for late lunch. Having 8 pairs of chicken wings and a plate of mee goreng mamak maut. And, we caught Amelia cause the trailer seems good. I would give it 4/5. A very good documentary about Amelia Earhart. Damn she's got lots of courage to fly across the ocean. I could have passed out even before boarding the plane. Heh heh!

I got a dress from Hula & co. for my sister. Ermmm, i think it is a bit too tight for her. So i hope she change them to something that she prefers. I don't know. lol. I just can't find her colourblock dress in fep/online. We came home early with yana's bday cake! It was a good date. Nice to see him wearing red. (: (if i'm feeling naughty, then i'll wear something rad and loud. Something you know, BOOMZ. Something that shouts me.) lol. sampai sudah hafal tu dialog. So is the bf feeling naughty? hahahahahhahahaha. That day, i just didn't look nice wearing red so i took off and wore white instead. But, i still insist wearing same colour on every date so i carry my red bag. LOL. jadi lah. I guess the bf will soon get sick of me smsing 'you pakai colour apa nari'. hahaha. Ok, i just planned a food outing with all the makchicks for mum's sake. My oh so boring mum and i shall tag along as her event organiser. Lol. Go to go. Reply my facebook message guys. Thanks! Love you all. And love you faizal.

What do call a person who is eager to know the latest news and gossip;a busybody.
Answer: QUIDNUNC

(thinks liyah) hahahahaha. bye!

No comments: