Friday, November 20, 2009

Ain't no sunshine when it's gone.



It rained all day! How frustrating. I had breakfast-lunch-dinner at kfc cause the bf is craving for cheese fries. You know how i dislike to bump into that old friend whenever we dine there. Like i imagine him (place bubble speech on top of their head) starting a topic about me the moment i stepped into kfc. Believe it or not, it feels like the whole kfc riders knows what happen between me and him. Cause both pairs of eyes were on me while my bf was at the chilli sauce area. Come on, feel me~ Until now, i feel awkward whenever he's around. He only waves at me when the bf isn't looking. How uncool is that. lol. Back to main plot. Zinger meal didn't vanish my hunger away. I am still hungry. ): Faizal decided to look for his skateboard wheels at queensway sc. He only shopped for err 10 minutes. So amazing lol. 'I want this in black' then 'lawa tak you?' then paid for them! uwahhh. Easy breezy. (:

I got a text message from dad's friend, R. She's also Yana's good friend. Not mine cause i'm not really sociable to the older generation. I saw that visible gap and i can't connect to her well. LOL. So i helped her to get Yana's num flip flops at vivo since it's nearby. Yaaaa, my totally reluctant bf has to bring me there. I didn't find it a hassle since it is my sister's gift and i am sure yana will love it if she gets them today. Right? I hope R transfers the money back asap if not, i'll hang a chicken head at her work desk. Now listen to the great news. NUM having a wonderful sale. Buy two pairs of flip flops for a 50% off bill. The second item can either be a flip flop or a num tee. How excited i was. I gave that 'i want to buy' look to the bf. We had this crazy evil plan. The bf was so supportive and convincing. And he just tag behind my back while i look for mine. (he is so quiet and i feel him cursing me for wasting money and time behind that sweet smile of his) Yahahaha. I fell in love with wedge flip flops. Not those 3-inches kind, mine is one inch aje. Paid them all for less than SGD 55. Yahoo! It wasn't a useless trip after all. Thanks pidon.

Home with a lovely kiss from him. Sleeping beauty already dozed off by now. I'll tuck in soon after my shower. Oh, let's bid farewell to faizal isa. He don't have the voice. REALLY. He just have a normal voice like everyone does. He is so boring. Look at his song choice every week. (manyak lemau!) Next, charles (cause he's another faizal cina klon). And i am not wow-ed at his beat boxing skills. Then, sezairi/tabitha. Sylvia is my choice to be the next SI Idol. LOL.
Going on a hot date again with bf tmr. Have a fantastic friday all! Girls, let's meet up on friday ok. Text me. I've not heard from shila for days now. Where are you? he he he.

Love you faizal muhd.

No comments: