Sunday, October 11, 2009

Scouting and admiring.








Hello menses! You're so punctual nowadays. I'm so not loving you. Cramps, mood swings and bloatedness. Luckily, the bf didn't poke me so much today. He gives in and let me win in today's conversation. (: We thought of catching on 500 days of summer. But err, we miss the time slot we wanted so next time perhaps. SG idol was at Cathay Cineleisure. Surprisingly, it ended way early and we met up with faizal's friends. A quick (wasted) trip to Sim Lim Sq to browse for pc. The kelakar bf is abit shy to ask about the pc prices and all. So, we left and visit Bugis Village. So so so so damn bored. High human traffic. I saw a shop selling different kinds of jacket. Bf went like, "ape nah yang bagus sal biker jacket tah?". You don't understand baby. It's the trend. Must keep up. Lol. I didn't like any of the vintage bags there. But, i saw one at The Blogshop Haji Lane. I didn't went in because there's too many weird human beings outside the shop. The alley is so dark and err, the shop is closing real soon. (: The night life there is chaotic yo. I shall continue scouting tmr. For vintage bag, black dress and sandals. My only wish is to be able to wear a bandage skirt. Sigh. Blame the big ass and big thighs. Even bf agrees. "Jgn you. Jgn pakai. Confirm tak boleh." So sedih. I sleep early tonight ok. Bf sibuk enjoyings.

Hoping that there's no raya visiting tmr with bf's WAG team. Yawn. Good night all. I love you sexy pidon.

No comments: