Monday, October 12, 2009

Bf's WAG Raya 2009















On a beautiful sunday morning, pidon called me up, saying that we're going out for raya today. Grrr. I thought i could escape the visitings because i'm really looking forward to Haji Lane. For the very first time in history of 2 years, the bf threatened me. 'I akan paksa you pergi. If tak, no blogshop for you'. What an evil underhand tactics. So, the only reason i went for it because i want my blogshop. Desperate! But, we didn't even went there at night because the whole damn thing ends at 10pm. I am so so mad. So grumpy. I demand my blogshop by wed or else, i won't celebrate any parties with you. No more hyatt hotel buffet. Grrrrr!

Put the anger aside. The boys picked me up at the void deck and we headed to Amin's house first. Luckily, there were four houses left to go. The crowd is lesser compared to last year. Some were uninformed. Some were busy working. We spent an hour in each house. (so lemau) The bf look so happy today. He's been grinning and smiling at me. Cheeky ah! Btw, bf's got an ugly songkok and samping hence i didn't force him to wear one. Last house is the bf's house. Hee hee. I was feeling a bit draggy cause i'm nervous of meeting his mum again. I hate being interrogate. He's got a sick asthmatic cat i tell you. Scary indeed. Today marks the end of raya. No more! Bf happily thanked me for accompanying him. And, please buy me the bag bag bag and I'm feeling upset because he tricked me into going for this raya. I came home with a terrible headache and the menses is bringing the mood down. ):

Bf, I WANT MY BLOGSHOP!!! walauweyyy. benci betul. I'm going to sleep the anger away. Good night. I tak love you today. (:

No comments: