



Hi. Weekends over! ): Yep, that fast. Was it because of the F1 race? Hahahaha. I caught it on tv earlier. I'm glad Lewis Hamilton won. Though clueless of car race and everything, i think driving 61 laps for them is a great achievement. Well done! (gf mu nicole sexy lorrr) I'm even happier that i didn't purchase the sunday walkabout tickets because i would be singing Flo Rida: Right Round, to patiently wait for the 61 laps to be over. Wooohoooo.

Badminton fever at the moment. (apa-apa picit beb) At night, i had BK dinner with pidon. He got ang pow from my mother. How can?! Lol. To think my mother didn't trust me in giving him the ang pow. (takut anaknya cekup!) His face was glowing upon receiving the ang pow. He was so shy and decline the ang pow at first. Hahahahaha. Pictures above was from faizal's samsung omnia. Nice effect! It was a lovely night at tuas. I'm like repeating a video of faizal and gang skating. He was so good. I got a friend to watch it too. And i am trying to get hold of the video from his friend, danial. The video has all his cool kudud moves and crazy antics. Wah. If only i met him earlier. Lol. But then, i was way too ugly last time that he didn't even took notice of me. So sexy! I must post them soon. Wooooooo.
Looking forward to johor. Yes, hopefully happens. (: Good night. Love you pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment