


I spent close to three hours at jurong point. Imagine how a small mall can tore your pockets apart. Damage done. (cries out loud) In the afternoon, me and bf had quality time in the library, him reading comics while i was surfing net. We decided to go johor on monday. We've been missing out a lot on each other lately. Oh, i need to flatten the boobs and tummy yo. I got a tight fit dress and it seems that my boobs is not breathing. (boleh mati lorrr)
Above, bf raya pictures grabbed from his sister's facebook. lol So the next question would be, when i'm going to come to his house for raya? (lagi lol) He did invite but i wasn't willing to. Hehehehehe. (tengokla camane) Middle picture was from Aza's wedding. I still cannot believe Aza got married way earlier. But then again, i happen to be the youngest girlfriend in the WAG team. We've place our names last on the list. (ketawa gatal) I sound crappy tonight. So signing off now. Good night. Love you pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment