Monday, September 21, 2009

Raya Day Two.








Hi. Today dress code is rainbow/colourfully attractive. Lol. (see lah!) Our fabrics were almost alike but the colours berterabuh! I'm out from 1 till 4pm, 3 houses from Dad's side. Yep, ears shut tight from all discussions about family conflicts. Like again! Dad crossed out his sister's house this year so, much lesser house to go. Lol. I just dislike how my uncle make it sound that cars are selling at 10 cents. (kentut muka dia) More photo taking in the second house. I wonder how come oldies like taking pictures but don't smile! (happy lah sikit kalau ye pun) Faizal came beraya at my house at 5pm, with no proper malay outfit. Lol. I wouldn't force him cause we are going out after that. Well, i can see him wear one during the group outings. Mum was very supportive when i told her i want to go catch Whiteout. But end up, i didn't. KFC family feast at home. Yummey! Like a big happy family with pidon as well. The bf is nervous. (ketawa jahat)

Prolly done with Raya today! My paternal grandparents is at johor so err, i'm done. Sidetrack! I was at vivo. I know i did text Random Boyan and The Beach about the peacock clip. It was seriously attractive ok. Bf bought a new cap. His hair growing thicker you see and he never bothers to wax it up for me to see. (i mean rambut kepala) And, i bought a top and dress. Oh speaking of shopping! I lost my earrings! wtf wtf. Could it be my mum who threw them away cause i place it in an ugly pink box? I had three sets of earrings in it. Disappointing! Must go get one asap! Cis! So yah, i had a fun evening with bf.

I'm watching Emmys now. (macam paham) lol. Shall sleep soon cause the family is visiting the insurance guy(??) in the afternoon. Good night all. I love you bf.





SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI TO ALL FROM AJIS & FAMILY
(giggles- colour skin pun lari ah!)

No comments: