Fuyooo. It's been a long busy Raya. I'm done with everything today. No more visitings or whatsoever. Probably with girlfriends and faizal's group. I went Johor today. What a sleepy journey. All along in the house, the conversation is about the usual family politics on the dad's side. My Dad (like me), he never forgives and forget. He bear grudges and forever has that hatred burning inside him. It sounds silly to keep on quarreling for twenty over years and hope to never cross path with one another. But then again, who am i to interfere? So leave me out of this affairs. (: Me, mum and dad had a seafood feast before heading home. It was a quick trip but very tiring. I didn't meet the bf for 2 days. And the saddest thing is, he has to work on friday which was supposed to be his official off day. (knn) ): whatever.
Badminton is the in sports right now. Dad got us two rackets at Queensway SC. Haha. Now, we are pretty excited (semangat) to play it everyday. Lol. Definitely gave us a good time to bond with each other. Not that i'm not close with my sister. I just cannot afford to lose her and i am trying ways to be close to her always. Ever since she was left by her ex-bf, she has drastically change in both good and bad ways. I hope to be there to help her. (: Oh, everyone starts working tmr. Miss the sit-at-home-with-family-days. I must date the bf out! wooooo.
Gengs, bila nak jalan raya? (jiwa eh) Ok. good night. I love you pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment