Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy 23rd Love!







HAPPY 23RD LOVE!


Exhausted. To prevent self from venting anger at mum, i slept when she got home. It's been a lethargic day. With a morning jog followed by the cleaning of window grills. The bf wakes up so we head to geylang to exchange the carpets. The weather was hell crazy. Imagine me carrying a huge carpet on my lap while the bf rode home. Siao bor. The mum even pesan her favourite fried rice for buka. Wth. If only i'm a superwoman, i won't get mad at her. I got home with all the foods and start on my household chores. (angkat baju, lipat baju, lap lantai) Crazy! A crazy day! I really have to thank the boy profusely for being so obedient today. Thanks. (i belanja petrol k. *kiss*)

Lucky i chose to sleep away the anger. I'm definitely satisfied when she appreciates what i did. Because if she ever were to flare up for whatever mistakes i did today, i swear i'm gonna blow up. Lol. I don't want Raya to come already. I just want ang pow. I don't want to answer the 'whyaminotworking' question to the makchicks. Skip september please. Gamsiah.

Ok, tomorrow is offically my day off. Phew! If the bf wakes up early from his nap tmr, i am going to force him to bring me to FEP. I must see that dress! (shopping deprive) Oh, and to celebrate our 23rd months. Woohoo. (aku msg panjang2, tak jawab pun. buang karen.) Sidetrack, the bf really likes the new hair. 'Sexy', katanya lagi. Hahahaha. (smiles) Happy 23rd baby! I've said my piece in the sms. I am so welcoming our two years. It has been a wonderful months with you. Many-many more to come. I need you for a lifetime. I love you so much. A month more to turning twenty. (: Love you pidon.

For that, i'll dedicate this particular song for you hunny bunny. Hee.




lulunpidonforever.

No comments: