I'm having a hell of a good time spamming fahmi's fb wall with all of my poly good friends. Miss them! Ok, i woke up at 1pm. lol. Taking time to magic clean the floors and dress up. The bf didn't wake up earlier than expected. So, i went out alone to NUH to visit the sick grandma. An hour and a half spent there was worth it. I'm not so close to my father's side due to internal family conflicts which is pretty much amusing. So, i was just staring at her beside the bed, constantly asking if she's okay. I teared. Because i sympathise her.
Bf picked me up at NUH. At first, i was being petty and insist to go home alone. He slept the evening away and only realised that he's got a gf waiting for his text reply at 1900. I can't merajuk for long. He's full of jokes today. Especially with the mask on. Dinner at freezy mcdonalds. Fabulous! I was craving for pastamania actually. Hee. And we got a carton of 7up cherry from sheng shiong. Lol. (semangat) You'll know what drinks i'll served ehhhhh. Thanks faizal. Happy 23rd! Woooooooo!
And, the bf has in-service tmrw. Ergh. (buang karen) We must (i repeat ah, MUST) watch Inglorious Basterds and Whiteout. Recommended. The trailers were so good. Looking forward to see him. And FEP too. I love you gatal bf. (: Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment