Friday, August 28, 2009
Let me sleep away.
Hi. For some reason, i am nervous and terrified. I look forward to friday. But when it is here already, i panicked and starts to shiver. I feel too old for this and i want to get it over and done with. I am so scared and worried the whole thursday, thinking how it might turned out to be. I slept my thursday away because i'm in denial and was feeling too blurry the whole day. LOL. Ok lah, just pray for me. Cause i really want to do well and work towards my goal. Mum is abit unsure of whether my plans will work out fine. Yah, wish me luck and more luck.
I watch Singapore Idol recap yesterday on the official website. I'm 100% rooting for Fathin Amira. Lol. Her voice is amazing, i tell you. She may not have sexy looks to fantasize about but the voice is wow. Prolly, the dark horse for this season. Oh, i like Faizal Isa and Sezairi Sezali. (: (hidup melayu beb!) Oh yes. Nurul Huda too. She's Bak's gf so she have my support too. (: heeeee. I shall sleep early tonight. Good night. Love the night showers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment