Sunday, August 30, 2009

I keep, keep bleeding love.







Friday turned out to be great! I was the lucky number one. Lol. And finally, i made my first trip to Geylang with bf. It was a purposeless trip but i just want to stroll around and take a look at the stuff there. The bf got his subaru technica shirt because i helped him to look for it and is willing to go JCC atm machine just to wtihdraw money. (how semangat!) He was grinning like a cheeky monkey after getting hold of it. The crowd was not so bad. But, the place is smokey hot. I feel giddy at one point when i was waiting for bf's burger ramly. I think the next geylang trip would be the last week of Ramadhan. I got nothing to get from there except for mum's accesories. And also, to buy the bf pink samping. (mesti ada!) Faizal definitely look sexy with a baju kurung melayu, complete with a songkok and capal. (: hahaha. We break fast at west coast park. That far! The traffic was pretty bad on the way back to clementi.

I went to the wcp washroom to only realize that my blardy menses came. WTF. (takde timing baek) And i didn't bring an extra pad and there isn't any convenience store around. I was abit upset and feeling uncomfortable. So, my sweetest bf left me sitting outside the toilet while he rode off to get me one. LOL. He is smart. He got me a sofy 35cm sanitary pad. Confirm plus chop, the pad is secured until the buntut area. Good one! He even commented, "Lagi panjang kan bagus!". Which is true. It was a good breaking fast session. We had mee goreng, a tak sedap takoyaki and sausage, with a sceneric view of the sunset. Oh, i decided to keep an extra pad in the motor compartment for emergency. Lol. If the bf has menses, he may use it too. The bf asked me a ridiculous question,"How do you feel when you're having period?". Lol. I thought you had bio baby?






Today(meaning saturday), i was feeling cranky. It's weird, you see. I don't usually have regular periods. Now, it came every month and it kills my mood. Cause it's heavy and my butt is crying for help. Hahahahahaha. I hate menses. I do welcome them but please don't be so punctual ok. (: Oh, mum is so nice today. Thanks mum for everything. Love you. Heeeee. Good night! I love you so much faizal.

No comments: