Friday, July 24, 2009

You can never say never.







Was that me ranting in the previous post? Hehehehehehe. That is just a moment of madness. Forgive me. My world turns upside down in an hour and i exploded! Lol. Today is a fantastic day. (: Faizal mentioned about the screening of public enemies. Yes, that partly killed my ego. We had plans to watch it weeks ago. Been anticipating the first day of screening. Johnny Depp is sexy! I love his back-comb hair. If only pidon wants to do that kind of hairstyle. GV was fully-booked. Lucky we head to The Cathay to try our luck and they sold movie tickets at SGD 6. WAH! Good price plus it's a couple seat. Nice to get cosy with each other. Good storyline but ending was abit lemau. I wasn't expecting JD to die too early and fast. Haha. I like the fiery effect of their gunshots. Mauts! It is not recommended to some who dislike too many bang-bang scenes. Lol. I'm only watching it because pidon likes JD and loves his bank robbery style. Of course pidon got no balls to rob a posb bank mah. -_-

Dinner at ljs. Fries taste awful. We spend the evening quietly and peacefully at west coast park. Fooling around and having funny conversations. Oh, shaker fries is back at mcdonalds. It's uhm uhm yumm! (mauts) We had a drink for a few minutes at a coffeeshop. Lol. To think this boy told me i don't have a lepak attitude to eat at a coffeeshop. So you expect me to what? Bukak kopishop can! Heeeee. (itu cam senang nk buat). Home by nine. What a great day! Kan kan? I hate to think about looking for a job. Cause i'm not hurrying. But, i need a job to pass time. (: My family and I might be heading batam during national day. I'm not so sure of it. Haven't got dad's approval to carry out mission. Lol. My main agenda was to do my hair there. (yaaa. tebiats) On the other hand, mum would love to go kl and wants faizal to come along. (: That is a siao getaway. I'm a betrayal to my own country. How can?

Ok, problem now. The newly installed mio tv is not responding to my instructions. My dad simply sit on the couch and look at his insane daughter, trying her best to fix the problem. I was supposed to head to the bathroom for night showers. I must fix it tmr! (: The contractors is coming to renovate the toilet so watching movie is the next best option to do. And maybe a mee siam kuah for breakfast eh.
So hungry at the moment. (:

Oh fifteen minutes ago, i was chatting up with a good friend about npcc. Lol. And how i briefly told him that npcc somesort discourage me from taking up a police career because of the physical fitness and stupid fire drills. I remembered during camp, i was happily brushing my teeth at 5am when the fire drill came on and bla bla bla, no fire! From fire drill to morning exercise. Yucks! (perangai cina babi sia.Time semua busuk bachin habes.) Hehehehe. Say no to police career ok. I'm currently obsessed with The Fray. Yup, that explains the blog song. Huhu. You've got to read the lyrics to fall in love with the song. Hahaha.





Next, Beyonce - sweet dreams. Lyric power! Joget power! Eh, the kanchiong me, i've prepared my attire for karaoke reunion with primary school friends. (jiwas!) I'm excited. Are you? But we've not yet confirmed the exact date because of the others busy schedule. I seriously think 5th August is a good date. We can always meet at night kan. I know i'm being extra chatty today. Shall tepuk bantal in ten minutes time. Time check: 0331. Good night. I love you pidon.


No comments: