Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sweet Dreams.



I'm upset because the period has to come today unexpectedly. ): But at least, it comes by because i'm usually late by a month. I hate to see doc to get the body system fixed. Lol. Truth hurts and i'm so afraid that he announces something else like err a terminal disease. (: So, i'm moody. My sister treat me to a dinner at Swensens. Wah. She's so generous. Heeee. That is my first meal btw. I am busy at home from morning till 5pm, looking at the solo contractor making loud noises and watching hitch on miotv. (i fix miotv liao!)

I am shocked upon hearing an ugly news about one of my close brothers in keppel. Somesort of a god brother which he himself self-appointed. Lol. Found out he was in prison at the moment over drugs. Yap, i'm feeling sympathetic. He had a good wife, few kids (one coming out) and good job. All ruined. ): Oh, one of faizal's good friend girlfriend got into singapore idol. Wah. (mauts) I forgot her name. Lol. When it's aired, i'll tell you all who she is. (: Till then, good night. I miss you pidon.

No comments: