Sunday, July 5, 2009

Yang penting - Kita happy. Happyyyyyy!








I love you. Maybe my actions doesn't potray my feelings towards you. I'm mean, loud and unkempt. You're laughing at me all the time. I can be petty and emotional at times, but you have always been cheering me up with your nuisance ways. I can never beat you in every weird conversations we had. But, once i do the ugly face, you will eventually give in. Thanks. Deep down, i am grateful for this beautiful twenty months with you. Yes, honeymoon period is not yet over. I feel lucky to have you.

Even though, you are too predictable at your actions and bad at surprises. Huhu. I am still amazed at how interesting you are and learning something new from you every day. I adore your patience. For waiting on me outside my house while i'm still deciding on what clothes to wear. For all the weird activities i've organised for the day. For every shops you've accompanied me to. For being so optimistic about everything. For listening to all the rumours/stories that i can't keep to myself. To sum up all, i love you so much faizal. I am crazy about you! Get that?

No comments: