Saturday, July 4, 2009

Beach.














I was craving for bbq chicken wings at east coast. Lunch was fabulous. A plate of mamak mee goreng and ten piece of bbq chicken. (punyalah sedap). Surrounded by kumpulan basikal pakchicks who is playing our current fav song on his phone : Billie Jean. Hahaha. Bloated and satisfied. We rented a two seater bike for an hour just to laze around at bedok jetty. I love the new skate park! The little kids skating there were amazing. I can't even place both feet on the board sey. Yes, faizal (si pro tu) is definitely ashamed to claim me as his gf. (: And, we camwhore a lot lot lot. I wanted to get a decent photo of us for my blog layout. So there you go.

We dropped by redhill to take a look at the warehouse sale. We're only there for like err five minutes because they are closing in five minutes time. Wth. I totally forgot about the opening hours. Hahaha. Patah semangat i. Let's go there again on sunday. Ikea was nearby so we had hotdog sandwich and a soft ice cream. (Maut!). Ikea has the best hotdog bebeh! Finally home. All sticky and sweaty. That boy is in a mood for soccer with buddies. (suddenly kemaruk bola). He always text me that he's coming home but it took him more than an hour to get home. (penipu haram betul). Oh, i'm getting a new door next week. Sungguh happy! Pidon finally cut his hair. Much neater isn't it. Good luck for your AYG deployment. Shall sleep after his call. Good night! I love you pidon.

No comments: