

WOOOOOOO. HAPPY 21 MONTHS LOVE!
Alahai. I love you laaaaaa. Thank you thank you thank you for being so good to me. Driving me around with aircon off from amk to cck to jp. I love obsessed! Partly because beyonce acted in it. I adore her so much and her role was somewhat like a minah gitu. Wooooooo. Gerekkkkk! I'm feeling good! Thanks to the panadol fast relief pidon got for me. I love you pidon. I am so very happy and contented to be with you. And i love you for everything you are. You're wonderful! (: (small peck on his cheek) How often do you meet someone who loves to entertain your squabbles. Indeed we hardly quarrel except for small-small bicker. Pidon loves to join in the fun fight and make me a loser in the end. So i can never win him in squabbling. He somehow knows his way to tackle my pettiness. Wah. Expertise! Eyy, want to cut hair again. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment