Friday, July 17, 2009
Proven right.
On my way to jurong point, i text pidon to inform him and he replied me with this, " Haha pegi la syg..Nnti balek berkampit byk". Like he knows what i'm going to do next. I am so confident to prove him wrong. (: After buying the sony pink camera from Sony Style. My sister and I walked around aimlessly. And I walk into this particular shop, grab the orange dress, pay and go. Mampus! Mulut pidon masin macam air laut. Lol. Oh, my sister is away to Bintan on friday and saturday. I hope i don't miss her. If she doesn't buy me anything, i kick her back to Bintan. (: Have a safe journey. I want Dad to give me money also. Not fair ahhhh! I complaaaaaaaain! ):
Besok swim. I love you pidon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment