Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sleepy Saturday.



What a sleepy Saturday. ): Kayak plans were canceled at the very last minute because faizal is unwell. I spent my evening with my sister, sleeping on her bed. Had McDonalds with him for dinner. Tomorrow, my family, pidon and I are heading to Johor for the usual seafood lunch. Mum invited him along and he should go or else, i'll turn myself into an incredible hulk and flew him off to India. Yes, that furious. His first off day on a Saturday simply went by just like that. ):

You know, i love sewing. Sew buttons, alter skirts and little stuff. Mother is encouraging me to take up sewing class at a community centre. Of course, she will sponsor the course fee. Woohoo. (excited gila). Once i pick up some skills, i can sew my own dress. Wah that's great. (: Fyi, Comex 2009 (the next IT show) is held on 10 - 13 September. Few days before Raya. So, it is a good chance to grab my favourite camera. So i'm looking forward to the event. And pidon and I are still discussing on whether we should go Batam late july. We're making a financial list at the moment. Considering the ferry price, hotels and spendings. If it's a good idea, i will give the green light to Shila to proceed with the plan. I am planning to bring my sister along. (: I need to rebond and dye my hair black/dark brown back. And a quick holiday for Mr Busy Pidon.

Oh to passer-by, i would appreciate if you reveal your own real name. I want to know who you are. I can somehow predict who you are. But isn't it better to acknowledge yourself if you're a good friend of mine. (: Love my blog music. Beggin' from Madcon. Heard them from one of adidas commercial. Groovy eeeh. I'm heading to bed early. Good night. I love you pidon.

No comments: