Saturday, June 20, 2009
I'm insomniatic.
I am a potential backstabber. So stay away from me. Really! I am slowly but surely turning into one. I listen too much gossips and will eventually tell them to people whom i'm not supposed to. Why oh why. And i can psychologically make someone reveal/share her problems. I'm not concerned of the problems but more to finding solutions to my curiosity. Omg. Tsktsk. Is says i make a good police officer as i'm very detailed in every part of the story(gossips) i tell. Of course, they wants me to dig more into it. Wah. I'm a unsympathetic person. (slap myself) So don't come at me and tell me your problems. I will spread them and ruined you. Uh, plus i love to people watch. I have the tendency to bad-mouth those wardrobe malfunction girls. Wah. Terrible. I should change. I'm getting real bad. Oh was it maybe i'm a potential minah also. Woohoo.
Are we going or are we not going Batam? (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment