Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Boy gaga.



Pichas of me and ah boy!













Hahaha. I am grinning and he made my day! Earlier, he called me and insisted i look out to my bedroom window. He was there on the bike and yes, i'm surprised! He just got off from work and still make time to come by. Heeeeee. Boy, you so cute ahhhhhh! I'm sad actuallly. I couldn't get hold of the extra graduation invitation cards. Oh dear! How is my dear bf gonna see me up on stage? That's very disappointing! So any poly EE friends, help me ask around for one extra card. I need it badly. ): Oh tmr, i had something going on in the morning. (boring!) I'm not a morning person so i'm feeling all draggy to go out. We're all going for the court hearing for late sister's case. I shall update you about the case ok.

I've watched P.S I love you on dvd. (i'm slow. hah) Menyentuh hati ehh cerita tu. Such a sad love story. (: Heeeee. Let's hope tmr i can spend some time with faizal. Cause i miss him so much. Eh girls, when is the next day out? Do some fun activities. Heee. Ok. Shall continue watching tv now. Bye. Opps. Love ya pidon.

No comments: