Thursday, May 7, 2009
What the hell babe.
What the hell. I had the sudden urge to change my blog skin. Now, it's draining me out because i spend hours doing it up nicely and i'm still not satisfied. Might be changing to the old skin if i am still not happy enough. Changing blog layout is so troublesome. I hate getting entangled with the alien codes. Nasib i'm not in IT. Oh, don't puke upon seeing my face. Hahahaha. Supposedly, it has colourful background but i'm too choosy so let's just stay the cool black and white theme. I dislike the perfectionist in me. (: I'm tired. I had only three hours of sleep. Damn! The whole court thingy ended within ten minutes. Rahhhhh. I shouldn't have come. Being the blur me, i was unaware that the accused was already standing there and the family is right behind me. Blaaaaa. Y'know. He look blardy innocent. Hah. Yes. He doesn't have the look of a criminal/drinker/whatsoever. He's an old apek sloucing and doesn't understand english. He's on bail now. Ten thousands to bail him out siaa. I rather spend on LV and gucci. But who cares. He lives in a semi terrace and drives a merc. I hope he pleads guilty. If not, we naik turun court. Kalau courts sale, takpe jugak tauu.
Oh. The morning rush is damn bad huh. After so long not taking the mrt, boy i struggle to balance myself without touching the pole. The crowd macam semut api. Banyak gila dan bikin panas! And it feels weird to alight at chinatown on a wednesday morning. Hah. Nak makan babi ahh. Hehehehehe. (: I'm off to bed. Ngantuk beb! Night. Love ya pidon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment