Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Morning Breakfast.

















I had a good breakfast this morning. I did text my boy about the idea of having mcd for breakfast together. It's been awhile since we last had one. Rushed out of house, on the bike and off we go at 1045. Hah. I was bathe-less. Not even to the extent of brushing my teeth. So, bad breath and my body stinks. I love sausage mcmuffin! The best burger for mcd breakfast. Oh, without egg horr. I disagree on mcgriddles. Even my bf thinks the same way too. It's soo urggh. They should scrap the idea because no one is interested in it. Kan? Heeeee. Then, went home and we both continue sleeping. As i predicted, mum work half day again. Lucky us, we managed to catch the last episode of 'gelora dihati sara' at tv2. Hah. (obsess!) I went out again at 5pm. Grab some light snacks from pasar malam and sit by the breakwater with a paper bag containing cupcakes, takoyaki, and putu piring. Eh, takoyaki mcm addictive eh. (: Sedap siol. Home by 8. Tmr, boy is having inservice until five and i'm helping Is for her fyp proj. Haisssh. Maybe i should burnt down jurong division headquarters for kidnapping my pidon. Torturing and trying to transform him into a skeleton soon. He's lacking of food and sleep. Tsktsk. Better make sure town trip is on. Heee. 2am now and bye! Love you pidon.

No comments: