Monday, May 18, 2009
Are we human? Or are we dancer?
I know it may sound absurd. I'm making plans to do outdoor activities with my beloved boyfriend. Cause we both are running out of ideas on every dates. I want to be more adventurous like him. I am jealous because there are few things he have tried and i don't and i'm lacking of courage to do so. So, i shall prove him wrong. Heehee. So bf, please choose. Kayaking at jurong lake / paintball at Singapore Discovery Centre (if we have a group of friends) / cycling at ubin. I've checked the price. Reasonable and affordable. Jom! We should do this once a month or probably once in a lifetime. I'm excited. (: This maybe a semangat lima minit thing. Hahaha. Given that shila is on two months mc which sounds like maternity leave, i will stop going gym until she's fully recovered. Who's gonna run with me endlessly on the treadmill and hear me sing while running. So, rest well babe. Cause i have a list of plan awaiting for you to say 'yes and go' with the girls.
I want a job. But all the job requires someone with experience. Fuck. If all companies are only taking experienced workers, when will electrical diploma holders like me ever has a chance to work and earn big bucks. Bullshit benar. Oh, i had a shocking encounter this afternoon. I met my don'tknownumberwhat ex-boyfriend. Rahhhh. If only i could shamelessly hide my face in my big bag. My god! I swear i went, =0. I was unsure and keep on glancing to get a better view. I feel electrified by his stares when we both are so sure of our opposites identity. Gooosh. My bubble speech went, 'of all place ehh, why here?'. Hah. I dare not face up to him after what i did to him two years ago. I'm guilty for being such a heartbreaker. I am recovering from total shockness. Change topic.
I'm helping Is for her mini fyp project. Hah. I bet if bf were to see me in action, he will giggle all the way home. My first time and i hope i don't look insane on cam. Make me look good. Heeeee. Tmr, bf promise me a trip to mango to look for a long sleeve tee. I went vivo today and surprisingly, all the tees left are super huge sizes and my sis bought them all. Shit. So mad! Now, she's using my bag, wearing my floral blouse... so what's next? Tell me! My lingerie?! *giggles* I am thankful she got small boobs. (eh eh jahatnye aku ni) I need my mum to donate/endorse me. She is super stingy to part with her money when i am in need of clothes and bags. (Padahal dah byk baju dan bag. tamak!) Hah. Counting down to Raya, i am so ready for it. Sent my first day outfit for tailor made. This year is a shocking pink and black theme. I am trying to psycho my pidon to get a baju kurung of the same colour to match mine. PINK! Wah wah. Oh my mum suggested that i should take up sewing course. I am blardy damn interested but will go for it if it's free. (sengkek!). I shall stop babbling and head to bed now. Fyi, i am so into coldplay now. Hee. Plus, i love human by The Killer feat. Faizal. Groovy siol. Good night.
I love you pidon. (*sings 'i'll be there for you, this 5 words i swear to you') (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment