Oh well. The whole makchicks outing turns out extremely great! A big hurray for that. I'm so glad i joined in the fun. And guess what? Mum bought me a white guess wallet. *scream in tears*. Of course i'm happy because my mum offered to pay. I was thinking of my card balance account at that point of time. Hahaha. Eh, aku sayang duit oi! I was hesitating to part with my money. I had my eyes on that wallet since i stepped in. Others were either too glittery or dull. Since my aunt's niece is working there, we got a 25% discount for every item. Gereks ke pe. Mum said,' good offer tu! jangan melepas!'. Some of my aunts got themself a watch and a handbag. Wah. It feels good. I got what i want. For mum, that was her gift to me for completing diploma. Hahahah Ape dah. Plus, i received a $75 guess voucher. Wah wah. Before that, we were having lunch at Garuda padang cuisine (not sure the spelling is right or not). It was very kampung dish like lemak ayam, begedil, kacang panjang masak lemak, ayam goreng, rendang, udang belacan, bla bla bla. So i didn't eat much. ): After lunch, we went to dip our feets and watch dear suha gatal(little niece) playing in the pool.. Hahaha.
I don't know how the sentosa trip came about. Suddenly, all makchicks were agreeable to take the train to sentosa and took the skyride. Hah. Even mum. Skyride was duper great and i can see mum look a little frighten of the heights. She kept quiet all the way. My aunts were screaming softly at the back. *giggles* Then back to vivo, part ways and take a bus ride home. Hehehe. I didn't regret spending the whole afternoon with mum and neglecting faizal. (: Another surprise, i cut my hair short! Argh. It was a sudden decision. I went down to my house area hairdresser alone and chop the curls. Well, i am pretty satisfied of the results. Makes me look younger but more chubbier. Hahaha. Faizal is even more excited to see me tmr since i just mms him the output. Heee (: I will expose myself tmr k.
Pictures is up next. Love you pidon. Love you friends. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment