
Hi. Just a reminder. It's first of April tomorrow. Watch your back. April Fool's Day! Hee. Don't try to cheat me horr. Cause i am careful this time round. Haha. Aku cruel. I want to play a cheeky prank on faizal. Heee. But i doubt he'll fall for it since i must say he's way smarter than me. (: I went to swim today. Alone and macam faham. Swim a few laps, float myself on the lazy river and home. I don't know why i have the itch to swim. I invited faizal to join me in the afternoon. But he keeps giving me excuses not to go. Rahhh. It was a calm and cooling therapy. A much needed time alone to think and ponder about everything. I had too many issues to think about and staring on the ceiling is not the best way to do it. I need to work it out. I know there are people looking at me like i'm insane and gila. Can't help it. They're pure jealous. Hahahaha. Other swimmers are mostly foreigners like myanmese. Amik gambar je lebih, swim nye takde. Geli ahh. I saw man and woman hugging and kissing each other everywhere. At hidden spots, i think they're exploring each other. Haha. God knows. I was swimming across their path three times while they uses their floats to hide themselves. Agaknye diorang pikir aku ni bodoh sgt ke. Hah. And i myself is so curious of it that i turned and look kaypoishly at them. Hahas. I can even feel the stares coming in when i'm standing next to a couple. I can see these few sentences forming up on their forehead 'menyibuknya dia ni. org nk romen pun tak dapat. cis betul.' Hahaha. Who cares. As you can see, some parts are being exaggerated. (:
If you had read shila's blog, she did mention about how fanatic i am when i called her up for a swim. The weather wasn't on my side. It was drizzling for awhile. So i went for late lunch with shila instead. To catch up on each other and talk about the old times. (: Hah. Faizal was being crappy again today. He started telling me about car rally and how he wants me to take the navigation class and we will both team up for a rally. Merepek. He keeps on smilling while eating his ljs chicken combo. Aku suspect dia dah angan2 jauh lorr. Heeee. (: But aku suka lihat dia happy. It is something that you would love to see from your boyfriend. He is too adorable lahhh. How i wish i met him earlier.
My order came in today. It was a nice white tight-fit skirt. YAY! I shall pester my darl to buy me one more when his pay comes. Heee. I shall skip cally's party since i got plans for the day. But i did post her gifts to her house. I hope she loves it. And this thursday, faizal had his first soccer game with his police mates. I shall try to turn up to give him moral support. Heee. (: I shall end this post now. It's a boring day actually. I just make it sound interesting for you to read at. Hahas. More of my pictures are in faizal's phone. And he malas nak send them to me. Next time bah!
Have a good night.
Happy April Fool's Day.
I love you faizal muhd.
No comments:
Post a Comment