
I forced him to do this. Hahaha. To me, it was such a cute pose. Though it looks a little gayish. Heh. But, this picture cheers me up that day. He just got back from work. Hehe. Enough said. I've been watching youtube and online movies way too much. I'm into keyshia cole music. She's talented. The only thing i dislike is her lobang teeth. And, i've already watched 'Confession of a shopaholic' and 'Gran Torino'. I wouldn't want to waste so much money on movie tickets. Today, i might be catching 'Coming Soon'. A thailand horror movie. The rating seems quite good. I'm just waiting for sleeping beauty to wake up. Well, don't forget. IT show is on baby! Woohoo! I shall get myself the idaman laptop. The bad thing is it has no window vista. You can't expect so much on a small, cheap laptops. Let's hope the pink is attractive enough. Aku dah start lapar. Wonder what's for lunch? Hee.
Dressing up for now. Will update again at midnight. Love you pidon!
No comments:
Post a Comment