Rajin benar nak tengok brochure tu. Lain macam je.
I head to Suntec at 2pm. Slight traffic jam because the carpark was almost full and cars were everywhere. Nasib aku pergi nari. We ventured from level 6 down to level 2. At last, i got myself a new white acer laptop at SGD 688. I know i sound cheapo. Come on! It's a good bargain because i got myself a wireless mouse and headphone cum speaker. The laptop bag is adorable. I also bought my nokia bluetooth set. (cuba-cuba je). I am satisfied. But not boyfriend. There's a list of impossible things that he wants to buy. Like i said before, next time okay. Btw, PSP slim is selling at SGD 229 if i'm not mistaken. Hahaha. I'm a little disappointed when faizal says next time. Hah. Benci betul. After IT show, we went to chill around at west coast park.
From the pictures you see above, i can conclude that i am fat, chubby or whatever. I am growing fatter everyday. But i am happy to see myself in that shape though. Not some skinny girls yang boleh buat papan or runway kat airport. So, fatness is not at all shameful. Hahaha. I am sleepy. I had a long day today. This morning, faizal chose to kacau my beautiful sleep with his text messages. He won't let me sleep. Now, he's snoring and will only wakes up at 3am. So, i should start sleeping now. Good night. TGIF. Lol.
I love you pidon. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment