The last few hours before waving our goodbyes to the two years old bike. We cleaned up abit. We had a wet ride on the road. We got the keys baby! I'm holding the spare key. Yahuu!

Saat terakhir.

The 'socutesad' face. Leaving his house carpark to make our way there.
So here is our new ride. LX150 vespa. Super glossy white. Lots of compartment. The box, the bottom seat and the front small box. Hee. New IU. Huge mirrors. Easy kick start. Being the first pillion to have a ride on it, i'm honoured! I am having so much fun, sitting at the back with no worries. We had an agreement to switch our body kit to a female rider who bought a black vespa two months later. Since she wanted white badly, we are more than willing to give it to her. We get to taste a bit of both colours and save cost from spraying it black. (: Such a good news. We had a rolling time on the road. Faizal was abit scared to squeeze in between the vehicles so we were as though hiding behind every vehicles like beginners. I was hoping we can give the body kit with free scratch marks. It seems that the two months are trial period where we start everything back from scratch and familiarise ourselves to the new functions. It's totally new and alien to us. So, ride safely mister!



We both take turns to snap a shot with the bike. I love it. I loveeeeee the new bike. Hahaha. Ok. Today is the day i became a woman. (That is what mum and sis usually say on this day) Cause it's my first day of my bloody menses. It came when faizal appeared at my doorstep. Purposely to turn down my mood. I had very very super bad menstrual cramps. Followed by, occasional mood swings and loss of appetite. But i was craving for Lot 1 carrot cake earlier. Hahaha. I just hate when it comes unexpectedly. Grrr. Faizal wasn't good enough to handle my mood swings. I was darn emotional eh. When will he ever learn to treat my menstrual nicely. Sheeesh. Hahaha. I think i am getting possessive, obssessive and aggressive towards faizal. How? How come i am so jealous about him instead of him doing the jealous part. Tak boleh jadi ni. Hee.


But still, I love you pidon. I have always been loving you despite all the shits i've thrown at you. And you're taking it well. Let's keep this relationship alive and going. Stay cute. Stay hot. Stay sexy. Don't puke people. Have some respect. I'm trying to show some love. I wonder if he reads this. He no longer have time to tag me. Tsk. I'm sleepy. Good night. Have a blast Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment