Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday, I'm In Love.









Hi. I woke up on the wrong side of my bed today. At 10am, i brushed my teeth and put on my shorts to go cycling alone. So, i cycled around the neighbourhood twice. Betul nya kecil ini taman jurong. I took 40 minutes in all and i am still not satisifed. But my bike had enough and the bike pedal dropped off hundred metres from my block. How suey. But it was a warm satisfying weather. I am loving my holidays.

I will definitely find a job by next two weeks. I'm jobless and i keep on spending money like nobody business. I brought two bras and i redeem half the price from mummy. Heh. Kepalahotakkan. Supposedly, it should be wash the bike day. Let's just postpone it to tomorrow. Heh. I'm praying hard the bike will come in tomorrow. Sheesh. The creamy glossy white vespa. I'm worried over the white colours. Tooo clean isn't it. At 5pm, I went swimming with faizal at the Jurong East Swim Complex. How great. He gave me the 'asal banyak2 activity, kita swim' look. I was literally forcing him to go since we have nothing else to do after watching Ip Man dvd. And, i just bought a new cheap swimsuit. Hehehe. We had fun. I see faizal jumping in the water like a gatal monkey. From lazy river to slides to jacuzzi to the wave pool. I love to tickle his proudly shaven armpit. He's damn proud about it and he is such a pretender for complaining of leg cramps when i start to tickle him. Bachinnn ahh. We left the place at 7. We should do this often cause it was unplanned yet turns out great. *giggles*

My chinese show is on now. Aku nak tengok. Faizal dalam mimpi pun. I love you pidons. (:

No comments: