
Oh. I took a picture of myself. Kudos. It's been awhile since i last did that. I'm looking good. Hahaha. Too much confident seyy. I'm sick since saturday hence the lack of updates and not so much going out. A little unpredictable fever and tummyache. Those killer ache and fertiliser shit. (: RAHH. Maybe i am having food poisoning. God knows. Hopefully, i get better soon. Or else, i have to make my way to the clinic. The pain is killing me and i'm losing my appetite. And, poor boyfriend has to handle my tummy problem. Hahaha. My first virgin visit to this chicken rice shop. Not so delicious like how my boyfriend commented. I regret so let's not go there again. I rather go to Cavana chicken rice. Much sweeter kind of rice. Finally, we managed to find the perfect gift for faizal's sister birthday which falls on the 2nd Feb. Shame on boyfriend for forgetting the exact date. He told me it was on the 1st Feb therefore we had to do all the last minute rush to get a gift for her. I bought her a pink adidas carrier suitable for sporty times. Ya. I like it too. Hahah. Crocs having a sale yo. Selling them at 30 bucks. Good deal isn't it? But i dislike my boyfriend wearing crocs with jeans. Very untidy and sloppy. We're still waiting for our pay to come. Then, we'll shop like hell okay. Because i declared myself broke this week. Boyfriend has decided to get a new vespa by next month. His ka-ching gone soon so we should start our financial budget. I will kill him if all his pay is donated to the new bike. I won't hesitate to kill him. Heh. But we're still looking for good bargains. No rush.
Yes. I remembered something. 1st Feb is my ex-boyfriend birthday. Si Asri Samat. So familiar kan? How can i forget? I did text him to wish him as a good friend. But uh, no reply. wth. It's okay. Right now, i'm downloading more songs for my baby phone. I think my phone is abit cocky. The sub folder tunggang terbalik. Strange. And i nak complain. The bike is being such a bitch nowadays. Everything needs to change. All the little parts cost money. RAHHH. We need to scrap the old bike soon. I'm getting impatient. Plus, yesterday, we took bus. No choice. We went to bukit merah to check on the bike. That bitch cannot bring us that far so taking bus would be safer. Make a short visit to NUH to see faizal's granny. She is so sick. The last time i saw her, she can still walk and talk normally. All we can do is to pray for her speedy recovery. My tummy is growling like a dog. I need food now. Have a good day! And, good luck for boyfriend. He's been transferred from Charlie to Beta company. Something new. I hope he can quickly adapt to the environment. Miss ya.
AND, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAK MARIAM! (:





I love you pidon. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment