Friday, January 30, 2009

Family Week.




Mum dropped her slippers.Opps.




Cool dad and funky mama.





Cousins, uncles and auntys.




MUM'S ANNUAL COMPANY LUNCH.





Perasan hensem lah tuu.


It's a family week for me. I've been waking up early to attend to such events. A crazy week. On Tuesday, I had a family picnic. Relatives from my mum's side and it is so chaotic. Those mak chicks talking. The weather is so freaking hot and i dipped myself in the salty water. My god! And to add on to my misery, there is no liquid soap in the toilet! No soap! I'm going nuts. I had to cycle for 400 metre to get to the other toilet for soap. I'm a little obsessed with germs. (: Hahaha. Played bowling. How i really sucks at it. And it is a huge embarrasement to not hit anything for quite a number of times. None of us in the Ajis family inherit Dad's good skills in bowling. No doubt. He's ashamed of claiming me as one of his daughters. I really cannot bowl. It is the most stupidest game ever for me cause i look stupid playing it. haha.

On Wednesday, polyclinic checkup for granny. I was up early at 7am. I dislike going polyclinic. The fact that it is for-ever overcrowding with notsick humans and the system there is complicating. Plus, my aunt is being so talkative beside me that the only possible way to shut her up is to give that ignorance face. I am so not in the mood to entertain her. Let alone my sick grandma. I had to wheel her from level 2 to level 3 and back to level 2. Grrr. I'm so clueless. Get her the next appointment and tons of medication. Then off home by 12pm. It's exhausting. The hidden fact that she's got 8 children. None of them is doing their bit to help her. Why on earth did she gave birth to so many? I guess condoms were not properly introduced back then. RAHH.

Thursday, my mum company lunch at Sakura International Buffet Restaurant. Yumm. I work at my mum's company before so everyone should know me lahh. I get a few hongbaos. Shake hands with the big bosses. Take pictures with the Indians. The buffet there is delicious. (: I love the ice cream. I love the Oreo cheesecake. I love the blackcurrant juice. Hehehe. Mum had her fill and she's complaining that she is so full and bloated. Hahaha. Then, journey back home by 2pm. In the evening, I watch 'Bride Wars' with boyfriend. So good. So lovely. So entertaining. (: Flag a cab and reached home at 9.30pm. And for now, i am going to have my shower soon. I'm heading down to school at 2pm to hand in my final report and CD submission. A total of 45 pages full of craps. Hahaha. I learnt nothing. Grr.

Here are pictures on my last day in KST. I love my friends.













Good day!

No comments: