
Hi. Surprisingly, i deleted my friendster account two days ago. I should have shut them long time ago since it serves no purpose at all. Once you have a boyfriend or attached, no man bothers about your profile. My popularity graph has shown a drastic fall eversince i got hooked up with faizal. How tak laku am i. At 20, i won't be famous anymore. Grrr. So, faizal shut his account too. I would appreciate if there's any urgent matters, do email me. My email is definitely alive and kicking. Nothing much going on lately. I've been too free at home, waking up in the afternoon and having lunch with faizal. The scooter has given us so much comfort and pleasure to go around free and easy. Oh. Have you seen the new vaio p? My god! I love the red one. And it is only 8" wide. I thought of doing some negotiations with faizal. Since he wanted a new laptop, i am willing to exchange mine for the mini laptop. Hahaha. Evil me. You should see it for yourself. (:
I love you pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment