Monday, December 1, 2008

December's here.



He popped out of nowhere. Yet again. I hope to bump into you someday. Cause i really am curious of who your wife is and a big congrats to you for your early fatherhood. Good bye to you. (:

The rain comes when i least expected it. Watching VCD in the car with faizal. Munching Oreo donuts and french fries with coke. What a wet day. Went home early to sleep and rush this damn report till 3am. But still, i'm not yet done. So dead baby. Faizal is fast asleep. Heh. Eh, I was wondering. Why do i have a selfish brother-in-law? Why is he planning and doing things his own way when he's only married to her for barely 2 years while us, 25 years long? C'mon. Doesn't he feels and notice how everyone dislike him? Well, i know it's my fault for shutting down my sister's blog. I mean you shouldn't hold on to someone who's not here anymore. The memories sure live on but doesn't mean i purposely wants to do it. It brings sad memories. Stories of her unhappy marriages. The truth behind all the lies. And i have a copy of it. All he have to do is to print it out and read all he wants. He doesn't even know that some post were password protected. I read it. The family reads it. You should be shameful of what you were last time. It was definitely an unhappy marriage right from the start. *sigh

I shouldn't get myself involve in these adult issues. Anyone who needs a copy of her blog, tag me and i'll sent it to you. I should be sleeping soon yo. Good night.

No comments: