
The first time we met a year ago. (: Nicely taken huh?

Spend blabbering about anything.

Testing the night mode of the camera.

I'm not fat. Haha. The face is chubby. Just the face.

The CUTE SEY.
Yesterday was a nightmare. Worst movie i ever watched. I should have stick to my decision on watching four christmases. So, i went ahead to watch Quarantine. Left the hall feeling so sick and dizzy. The movie sucks big time. Stupid storyline, gruesome killing and stupid ending of course. No more such movies. If faizal wants to watch, i rather he go and see them with his friends. Then, we head to west coast park to spend some good time together. To the place where we first met. Sweet memories. Kihkihkih.

Oh. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO BEEP PARTNER, RHODA.
Oh i miss her so damn much. Been like 4/5 months not meeting her. Been postponing our dates. I haven't had time to get her pressie. I hope to meet her on 5th dec when i get back school. Best wishes, girl! Grow taller okay! Heh. Hope you had a blast. God bless. (:
Going to visit my sister's grave soon. I'm rushing my 2nd bi-monthly report also. Heh heh. Last minute work again. Work has been really tough this week. The sun is scorching hot and i feel like swimming everytime i work near the waters. Conversing with dumb people who don't understand simple english. Men who have never seen a woman in their workplace before. Counting every hour to the end of work. Ohh. Please hurry the time. I am so tired. I need a break from everything. I need holidays. I need my boyfriend. Even he himself is so busy with his attachment at PCG. Darn. My face is breaking out pimples. My hair is in a mess everyday. My body is fattening. RAHHH~ What a bad weather these days. Rain come come. Heh. Hari Raya Haji soon. Long holidays baby. Oh wheee!
Have a happy Sunday. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment