The Cutest Of All. How he turns me on with his cheeky smile.
I know him better than anyone else did. I know that he can never plan a good surprise. I know how difficult it is to know what i really want for my birthday gift. I know he's trying hard to impress me. I know. I know. Hehe. We're on a short date yesterday. To look around for his shoes. It wasn't a surprise. I don't intend to hide it from him either. I need his feet to get the right shoes. But it seems that i am not even interested in any of the designs there. I don't want to disappoint him so let's hope Peninsula might give a good range of choices. He will also get an early birthday gift from me. We're both are so busy working and couldn't find the extra time to get the stuff and surprise one another. Next year perhaps. The ironic thing when we went shopping for his shoes was that he was more hyper to get the perfect pair. I've never seen so much enthusiasm in him before. I like the part when he says 'I nakk yang ini. You belikan eh'. But when i replied him 'Okk. You confirm nak this design. Jgn menyesal eh'. He was half-hearted to get the shoes. It was expensive and not worth the money to spend so much on a shoe that he won't wear that often. Silly bunny. But it's okay. I will choose the best design and present it to you soon. Hehehe.

All black adidas digital watch.
I've already received my early birthday gift. We dropped by CityChain at Jurong Point outlet where i was attracted to this adidas watch. Y'know i lost my dearest watch on the first day of IA. I was so upset and not used to having my hands empty. I have a new watch now. Almost the same design as the old one. All the everlast and puma watches is so darn ugly. This one has its glow. Small and light. Faizal didn't get one because the old Everlast watch is still doing good. So i had to choose a black one to match his. Kalau tak, i would buy the white gold one. Hahas.
And we also did browse the starhub shop there. Faizal wanted a new phone badly. We both fell deeply in love with the LG KU990 Viewty. Heh. I managed to psycho my bunny to get one. I just love its 5 megapixels camera. So we don't actually need to carry around our digicam. Faizal dislike the iphone because of its functionality so whatever he likes, i like it too. Hehehe. We shall see how it goes. Heh. And i would like to shoutout a big THHHANNKKKK YOU to my dearest faizal for getting me a watch. I can strike out one of my wish now. It is so beautiful. And the funny part where we were fighting to pay and stealing each other cards. Hahas. Thank you sayang. And i promise i won't lose it again this time. I love you very much. (:
On a sadder note, a burmes friend in Keppel might be sent back to Myanmar on Monday. That poor boy was caught sleeping in the substation by our super big manager. He was so sad. I can tell by his voice. He called me at 8pm to tell me the whole issue and was asking whether i'm coming to work this coming monday. Might be his last goodbye. He remembers me. The sadder part was when he text me 'i will think of you always and try to contact you soon'. Haiz. Hopefully, he gets a second chance and don't have to go back home. (: And i have even more shocking news. One of the workers called to say that someone has complained to the senior manager because he saw one of the burmes touch my butt. My god! C'mon. It's my butt that you're talking about. Why are you so concerned? I am not that dumb as to not even know who touched my bum. Of course i feel it better than he does. Why so kaypoh? I don't even remember offending that person. I even smiled at him before as he was new in the mechanical workshop but he gave me a hard stare as though i owe him a thousand bucks. And the fact that you're a malay uncle, it's even more shameful to recognize you and respect you as the older generation of my race. You're a fucking shit. You're lucky and should be thankful that Keppel didn't scrap you because of your accident. I seriously find it hard to believe i'm in this political shit with an Uncle. The uncle who has got nothing better to do than to complain. It could be that the burmes was joking around. And i accepted the joke because he didn't overstep the border. I know my bum better. I know the limits. I don't need people to complain on my behalf. I know how to handle this. The only thing i dislike is i have to answer to the manager this coming monday. That uncle make it sound i am the killer instead of the victim. How foolish the whole situation was. There's bound to be this small ratio who are against you and i am beginning to see some of them surfacing. It's scary. Let me just get this IA done quickly. I should stay positive. Jom happy! Let me just think of the adidas watch and all this will go away. Heh. Hehehe. Have a great Sunday! (: I'm missing the bunny.
No comments:
Post a Comment