Crane talks. Or was it talk cock. Haha.
I'm down with a bad flu and cold. White spots popping out from my face. Darn. The weather is so hot yesterday. My face is getting worse everyday. My hair has turned frizzy. After so long being stationed in the workshop, i am out doing work. Climbing cranes everyday this week. Before and after lunch. Those 3/4/5 storey high. I'm like climbing my house stairs. For this, if you miss one step, you fall down dead. I'm learning a lot with those myanmese workers. About crane wiring, measuring mega-ohm, fixing the cable and the limit switch. I am so looking forward to Saturday because it's my off-day and i need to get back the 8 hours sleep. Oh. I'm so happy that there's this 2 foreigners who put up a thumbs up at me when they spotted me in my uniform, waiting for my friends. Yap. Amazed lah. I was the only woman in Tuas Yard wearing that suit okay. Doing what others are doing. I'm not afraid of heights anymore. Yipee! Good achievement so far. I should start doing up my IA first report. Dateline is next week. I am so dead. And i met this Keppel worker who resembles asri. Smile like one too. When i get on the bus to get home, he tags along. He is just so weird and whenever we bumped, he would glanced at me quietly several times. Yet, another weirdo.
Who has the longest tongue? Hee.
I miss spending quality time with my family. Due to work, the only thing i look forward to at the end of the day is my bed. Sleep, work, eat, work, sleep. I get bored of working sometimes. It has taken much of my leisure time. I want to go on a holiday actually. But i'm on attachment so i have to wait until everything is over. How pathetic. I had to turned down my bunny invitation on a 2 day trip to Genting. RAHHH.
The cute bunny.
I have not yet bought my bunny's gift for his upcoming big day. He's joining the 22nd club. Maybe next week when he's on a day shift. I know what to get for him. (: He's going to love me more man. Yes, he will! Hahahaha. So what else should i list out on my wish list? The bunny has been pestering and asking me what i want. Well, there's just so many things that i want. And of course, you can't afford everything so i couldn't give him a direct answer. I'm taking a half-day leave on the 16th. To have a super huge celebration for our very first anniversary and my 19th club. HEE. I sound very excited eh. I have so many plans lay out to be achieved before i reach 20. Wheee! Seriously, i've never regret meeting my boyfriend for dinner at Mcdonalds on our very first date. The spark of this very beautiful relationship and everlasting romance that has bloomed and blossomed without us realising. When everytime we did a flashback, we can laughed all day about how ironic this relationship was and it has never come across my mind that i will be his girlfriend because i had a very bad impression of him before. That was like 4 years back when he simply pissed me off for not recognizing his npcc junior. I was smilling like a mad ass, hoping that he would sit and talk to me in the bus. Hahaha. He was goodie-cute boy last time. Not until, i finally discover the truth about him and conclude that he wasn't that goodie huh. Hehehehehe. That skater boy who can boast about his life sometimes and it's amazing how i am deeply in love with him. I shall post again after our big day. Let's pray for better days to come. And the whole party would turns out well. I love you bugs bunny. Let's go look for your shoes okay! Have a happy weekend.
The Ms Kelakarseram - Your Hunny
No comments:
Post a Comment