JB trip. And with faizal in the car.
With the cute little cousin at late grandpa's house.
Mr Faizal visited me during break time.
In overall. Haha. Big and ugly. Cheap cheap labour.
I hate it when my boyfriend gets jealous. You can't expect Keppel to have no men flirting right. I have even old uncles looking weirdly at me. I'm cool with that. I can handle them well. I did exchange my number with 2 workers there. For information purposes. They are Rashel and Dylan. Dylan is like an older brother. He brings me everywhere to tour around Keppel. I have not much things to do yet since i'm new and clueless. I've been doing a lot of hands-on practical. Just today, i tried the light sensor. How cool. And after lunch, follow Dylan to pump room. We cycled there. Hehehehe. I love love Keppel. Pump room is damn hot. So many stairs down. There's the drain pump, main pump, ballast pump, sub-flood pump, fire pump and more. We visited only the Temasek Dock pump and Tuas Dock pump. Back to workshop at 4pm. And the supervisor were looking for me. All i did was to report what i learnt. He's really a Mr Busy. He doesn't have time to bring me around. In total, i went up 3 cranes this week. Crane 2, 9 and Kroll Crane. Going up cranes can really dehydrate me. Time-time puasa ni, the cranes keep breaking down. Either it can't move or the jig can't move. Under maintenance, the workers have to repair anything that requires electrical knowledge.
It's been raining for the past few days thus repair works is put on hold sometimes. (: I'll be like them soon. Going up cranes and resolve any electrical fault. And seriously, Keppel can be too tedious for me. I hate reading circuit diagram. I hate contactors and relays. I hate sensors. I hate industrial automation. DIE! But eh, career prospective in Keppel is good. The bonus is WAH WAH! We'll talk about that again soon. I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is half-day work. And off to JB with boyfriend. Heehee. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment