Sunday, September 7, 2008

Geylang lang lang.



I love taking photos. So bear with me. (:




Beautiful festive lights at Geylang.




Faizal driving me there. Was raining on the way there.





Spending an hour on the road. Bad, bad traffic. So, we camwhored.




Super packed Joo Chiat with minah-mats.




When the boyfriend resort to doing foolish acts while driving.




Nice Saturday. Very, very happy. (:


My body will auto wake-up at 5am like it does during weekdays. So here i am, blogging. Yesterday, Faizal and I head down to Geylang to see-see and look around for his Raya clothes. I came across a shop selling different patterns of samping. VERY NICE! I should get a matching design which suits my dark blue kebaya. Yipee. I'm eager to celebrate my Raya with him. There's too many people there. And this cute boyfriend of mine was supposed to protect my blister feet from being stepped by others. Instead, he was the one who stepped my feet twice. First, with his own leg. Second time, with the umbrella. The pain was unbearable. Rahh. Hehehehe. The cheese sausage was nice. Reached home at 11pm. So late but mummy was cool with it. Let's go there again in 2 weeks time. To get babey's clothes and samping. JB trip was postponed cause boyfriend is rather lethargic and finding excuses not to go so he's going to take a leave next Saturday. YAY. And by that time, the money has come rolling in. Hee.



So, i love my Keppel friends. Coming from different parts of the world. India, Myanmar, Malaysia and more. I'm not offended if they actually mistaken me for a Malaysian or worse, a Myanmar girl. Life there is hard but you learnt a lot from every single one of them. Everyone is looking older than their real age. So, i conclude working there is rather pressurizing. My Tintong is sending me to other departments to do real maintenance work. This time for real. Hahaha. Of course i'm nervous. I want to perform so well but it's hard to expand my horizon given the fact that i'm clueless and rather weak in industrial automation. Tintong is always busy for me so i have to seek my fellow brothers help to bring me around. Yar Yar. Sneak out. I'm getting the hang of it soon. I have 4 months and 3 weeks more to go.

But, i'm feeling awkward about those 2 guys who sit outside the ladies just to have a chance to chat with me and did try their luck to get my number. And also, the old uncles who are so old like my Daddy but thinks he's that young to flirt with me. They thought i was from Myanmar. So they did try to test-try me. They muttered some alien words to me. All i did was to smile and said 'I am Singapore Malay'. Their reaction was rather unpredictable. They went 'Oh eh. Singapore Malay lah'. Bodoh uncles. Rashel called me and i start to get annoyed by his Bangalore english accent. He called to say 'bye'.*shakes head*. There are just too many to handle. Maybe i should paste an 8R picture of my boyfriend on the toilet door. Hahahahas. Enough of ranting. I should head to the shower room now. Get some nap before heading to class. (: Oh. I miss my boyfriend a lot. I really love him. Gawd, tell me what i should do to get him to trust me more. He's paranoid and being unreasonable sometimes. Praying for better days to come.


Enjoy this 15 seconds video of faizal sexy moves. Hahas.



Have a happy Ramadhan. (:

No comments: