Friday was a very very short day. I was home early and had time to take a nap before i fetch faizal from choa chu kang. He was early than usual. That cute guy was waving at me from far while i was looking out for him aimlessly. How silly i am. I had my handphone radio on while waiting for him to get change at home. I was listening to Ria, a malay radio station and out of the blue, i smsed them to dedicate a message to my beloved boyfriend. And hurraay! The D.J did read out my message when we were in the car. Hahahaha. And he was very surprise of course. I was happily pointing my fingers to the radio when i heard my name. *giggles.
Here is the dedication i made to him: "Kepada faizal tersayang, i love you so much. Semoga hubungan ini memberi kita keyakinan untuk mengharungi segala masa-masa sukar bersama. Love you mr cute!". I'm amazed at how sweet i can be. I really treasure him a lot. A lot more than i did to asri. He brighten up my whole life and he's everything that i want in a man. Very close to perfect. (:
Saturday is such a hot day. I sweat too much and headed home to change my attire. In the afternoon, we were at Alumni Clubhouse for lunch. We love the food there. Faizal is abit surprise when i look so fair in this picture. I'm surprised too. Since the weather is so hot and definitely it's not going to rain. we decided to bathe the bike for a while. With the pail, the sabun and the koyak rabak cloth, we're ready to clean the bike. It's very frustrating when the white area is still unclean. We're going to do something about it soon. Maybe spray some paint and beautify it.
Such a good form of exercise. Faizal appears to be so energetic even though he was against the idea of washing the bike. Well, he's such a procrastinator. At last, the bike is sparkly clean. Love it! Hang around at West Coast Park, flying kite and watching DVD.
TAMAN JRG 43RD NATIONAL DAY CELEBRATION.
I went there with faizal. We were hanging around, laughing at how terrible those little girls driving technique is. The games there cater more to young kids. The whole concert was very chinese and i'm totally disappointed at the 2 host who kept speaking in chinese when the crowds are made up of different races
One of the games : Bumper car and water cycle. Haha. I am just guessing the names.
Thank you faizal for that fat hope of winning the lucky draw. Hahaha. I hope you like your mint ice cream. I'm getting a little drowsy. I need some sleep. TATA.
No comments:
Post a Comment