Thursday, July 31, 2008

WASSSSAAAAAP.






MPEM lab test at 4.30pm. Very soon but i've not yet studied. Oh oh. Busy webcam and checking mailbox. Praying so hard that i'll win the tickets for NDP 2008. I tried my luck yesterday. The contest was just to count the number of NDP logo that came out in Suria channel within a certain time slot. I'm just trying my luck.

Yesterday, i skipped class. The whole day i was at home editting my blog. I did not even touch my books. Aiyoh. Tsk. Jialat. And CA quiz was horrible. Macam nak cincang itu cikgu. The lecturer was asking for a slap from me. I'm so mad. So so so mad that i feel like kicking the ass of the boy who sat right infront of me. I've tolerated enough and boy, he's so shitty that i pray so hard that he's going to fail and repeat that module again. Punyalah kerek. Pukimak betul. Phuuuik. Oh yar. I almost forgot. I've got EID quiz tomorrow. Yayayaya. Burn midnight oil again and i'll look like a blurry ghost the next morning. Hahaha. Got to go prepare for lab test. (: TATA.

No comments: