I've been so busy with school work. And i'm so sick of doing them. My health is deteriorating. Cough,cough and cough. Very bad sore throat. It's affecting my mood. Haiz. I ate 6 sterpsils since 10am yesterday morning and i'm not getting any better.
I've already sent my fabrics to johor for my baju kebaya to be worn for this coming Raya. I'm excited to see the outcome. I hope it looks nice on me and it is so cheap there. Watch 'Wanted'. Such an awesome movie. That Jolie is so so hot. (: This week, i keep going home late around 9pm. Meeting my dearest sister and having meetings. I hope next week i'm able to rest more. And oh oh. 2 lab test coming up next week. I've yet to study. And also my wisp assignment. I haven't touch on that yet. Waduh. Pening.


I chatted with Jerry and Zul last 2-3 days. Jerry is one pathetic guy.You should read up our conversation. His supervisor is pretty hard on him. Hopefully, i'll get a good one. I can't believe when he said 'attachments are one of my greatest regrets in life' and he typed 'SOB SOB'. Hahas. So hilarious. I can't do much but to cheer him up a little. The right side : webcamming with Zul when we're actually sitting side by side. I'm insane lah. Even wore a skirt to school on friday. Totally different person and Zul thinks that friday was a good day to buy 4-D. Because they have never seen me wearing a skirt. Because they have never seen liyah eating vegetables and drinking plain water during lunch. Hahahaha. I'm sick so i need to take extra precaution so that i don't lose my voice on Sunday and Monday. I have classes to teach and presention soon.
Due to bad cough and sore throat, i decided not to dress up to meet my faizal. Here's a snap of me without makeup. I look like some monster. Ugly lah. And my red cheeks. I have the mood to go window shop yesterday. There's always things to buy. One is never enough. I gotta save up for bills. Spending saturday with faizal was so much fun. I love you sweetheart. Boyfriend passing out soon. YAY! Send me to school okay. Hehe. Miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment