
Happy 9 months love!
I've been saying the same sentence umpteen times. But, i am still going to repeat it again.
Thank you for being such a wonderful boyfriend. Somehow we managed to get closer only in ngee ann poly. It's surprising that you're my npcc senior from the same school. And i'm amazed at how our love has blossomed. I'm happy i am with you now. I am your beloved. I am your lover. (: Even though it's hard to get your attention during secondary school times. You're such a cute geek to me. We've been through a whole lot of obstacles and every temporary fights we had, we know we need each other to get on with life. You're someone who gave good advices when i'm down. Thank you for your encouragement in everything that i've been trying to achieve. Let's pray for the many more months to come and celebrate this memorable event of our life. (: Happy 9 months. I love you so much. I miss you badly.
Last Monday, i went for napfa test. Like oh shit. I came unprepared. Did all 5 stations and 2.4km run. I failed two stations. HAHA. I tried. Really. I just cannot carry my own weight. I can't carry the boobs. But still, i'm proud of my performance for 2.4km run. For the first time in my whole entire life, i ran endlessly. I didn't even stop to walk. Keep panting and jogging. My 1st sister was there to cheer me on. I got a little enthusiastic when she shouted. Thanks. The whole event has ended. I don't really care about the results. What matters is i did participate. YAY. See picture above, my thighs are big like a pair of drumsticks. Hehehehehe. And next day, bodyache all over. I'm so in pain. I can't even walk properly. Oh yar. Monday night, i lost my watch. I left it in the shower room and didn't took it back when i was changing into my outfit. Then, i headed to Geylang to buy some fabrics. While having dinner, then i notice i lost MY WATCH! Like omg. I quickly message Zul to help me get my watch back. It holds a very sentimental value. Someone found it. Thank you so much. Thanks security guard!
And mummy has given me full custody of my passport. YAHUU. She knows i'm going to use underhand means to get the passport again. Haha. She simply gave up and give in to me. How cool. She knows me best. The stubborn woman. I just need to be more careful in JB. (: Thanks mummy!
I met Rhoda today. We chatted for so long. Gossip. Work. Sch. Boyfriend. And it's nice to meet her yesterday. I miss her lots. She look so adorable for this candid shot. HAHA. Meet soon okay. Sleepy. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment