Saturday, June 28, 2008

You're my pretty boy.






The real Usop Santorian. You know Usop? One of the animation character in some malaysian channel years ago. He's infamous for his big nose. Hehehe. I had so much fun. I enjoyed every single seconds with you. Thank you for being such a good listener. Even though, we're out for so
long. We're still missing one another. (: I'm never sick of him. Hehehe. Sometimes i wish he was living next door.



Webcaming.


I hope we can have dinner together later. (: Lapar dengs. Tonight, i'm going to start doing CSC project. A month more to sayang passing out parade. Yippe! I smell freedom. Hehehehe. We can start planning for early marriage. *giggles. Eh why not? You need lots of money to get married. If only, our religion allow us to cohabit. Hehehe. Oklah. Iwantgochatwithbaby. Bye.



Dengan semangatnya, aku menciumnya. Hehehe. Love ya!

No comments: