Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'd better things to do.






Asri lost his bike this morning. Yes. Lost his bike. The stupid thing that he did was to call me. Because i happen to randomly asked about his bike plate number few days back. Such a coincidence. I asked but he refuse to tell me. Right until now, i don't even know the plate number. He went ranting on me, accusing me of something that i couldn't possibly do or think of doing. He feels that i'm at fault. But all along, we were doing fine and still messaging each other. I do bear grudges against him but i don't have any intention to ruin him. He could have offended someone. I feel so awful. When things go wrong, all he did was to scold me and push the blame to me. He'll never change. Faizal was concerned over this matter cause i look all upset in the car. I'm glad it didn't disrupt my performance in class. I can still teach and make silly jokes to my students. Hopefully things get better.

I had a new student joining my class. He's Hami Syanin. I had a good impression on him. I hope he stays in my form class throughout the year. (: There was AGM earlier. Some were promoted. But i sense the biasness in the new committee. They are the ones who mix around well with the original committie clique. Our head in-charge was persuading us to join some bullshit society stuff which i am so not interested at. I replied a 'no' cause i have lots of commitments and might be stepping down next year. I bet he don't accept no for an answer. He keep on rebuking and brainwash me. I'm so dead. He just don't get it. I'm busy, okay!

My Sunday was a little dull. Time flies too fast. And i have to rush my assignments tonight. I'm not able to think straight now. I want to sleep. It's true what faizal said before. I think too much about the people around me. It's time to be self-centered and be selfish. I cannot be pleasing everyone all the time. I have a life too. I treasure my friends as much i treasure my boyfriend. For once, i stopped to think and put myself in his slippers, as a boyfriend whose constantly reminding me to draw a line between him and friends. I don't want to lose him.

No comments: